Thursday, November 12, 2009

More Trivia!

Wrapping up my crazy week I hosted another trivia night tonight. It was frantic as always writing the questions and my quest for perfection made it take way longer than it should have, but it was a great event in the end, I had a good group of friends show up and (I hope) everybody enjoyed the questions, even if they didn't know all of the answers. A few people complained about the difficulty as always, but Cambridge grad students are smart, only 5/40 questions weren't answered by any of the 4 teams so I was happy with it.

Though I am happy to write trivia questions just for the run of it, I was able to make it a charity night pretty easily, raising £50 for the FreeBSD foundation, and probably getting a few people to have heard of their work who wouldn't have otherwise.

No comments: