Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Spent two weeks home in the Bay Area. It was a ridiculously busy two weeks:

*Raiders-Patriots game
*Ice skating outdoors at Union Square
*Pub Trivia with my former roommates in SF
*Habitat for Humanity with my friend Dave
*Two movies
*Annuaul Christmas day Football with friends and family
*Three mountain biking rides
*Several tennis games
*Two movies (Slumdog Millionaire and Valkyrie)
*Three Christmas parties
*Mom and Dad's birthdays
*A few hours consulting work for my old company
*Some reading and research for Cambridge

Mostly though, got to spend some time with my family which I'm realizing will be increasingly hard to come by. Pretty tired by the time I flew back to the UK, spent a quiet but fun new years. Ready for a happy and productive Lent term.

No comments: