Saturday, October 3, 2009

Am I Ready For Some Football?

I'm planning to play much more football (soccer) this year, partly because my two roommates are captain and ex-captain of the Churchill MCR (grad student) team, but also I've wanted to improve at the sport in my time here. I wouldn't mind playing more American football as well but this is what I can get. We played in a 5 vs. 5 tournament today, and it was a great opportunity for me to improve. I don't have any pictures of me since I had the only camera, but here are my two roommates for the year:



Matt Warner, English student doing a PhD in molecular biology (focusing on diabetes research), here playing keeper.



Andrew Marin, American student doing a PhD in materials science (focusing on photovoltaic solar cells), in white here going for the ball.

No comments: